Tuesday, February 10, 2009

T-Mobile Services & Cost - I Canceled My Service

Costs of Having a Cell Phone with T-Mobile, (or others), with prices over $100.00 per month for 1000 Minutes and other options- something has to give. With People out of work, they are going to cancel a home phone or cell, why not both?

Is a cell phone necessary in this day in age? Most say yes, but it is the cost of relationships that are getting blurred.

There is no companies offering "text only" or WIFI, only services to midigate the public's loss of jobs, and lower hourly wadges.

We'll see that companies will need to give something in return for loosing customers.

I’ canceled my t-mobile cell phone today, I’m available on This Blog only. It took me 20 Minutes and the phone company would give me no options to keep voicemail, or text only features.

There was a new plan for “unlimited wifi- in hotspot locations (9.99),” but this was not available to me. T-Mobile originally advertised that my Curve has the ability to go on the internet (they took away this service quietly.

No comments: